2019 Festival Program Book Advertising
Your full color ad in the Revolutionary Germantown Festival Program Book shows your support for this historic event and Northwest Philadelphia. Get recognized!
Full Page: 5″ x 8″ high $300
Half Page: 5″ x 3.875 (3 7/8) high” $150
Quarter Page: $75
Horizontal: 5″ wide x 1.8125″ (1 13/16″) high OR
Vertical: 2.375″ wide x 3.875″ (2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″) high
RESERVE YOUR FESTIVAL AD HERE or CONTACT US for assistance.
Paying by check? DOWNLOAD AD ORDER FORM and mail with check payable to Cliveden to: RGF/Cliveden, 6401 Germantown Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19144.
Your donation is tax deductible. Cliveden, Inc. is a nonprofit organization registered with the Bureau of Charitable Organizations of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Questions about advertising? Please contact Mackenzie Warren at 215-848-1777 x 223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
AD GUIDELINES: Please label your PDF file with your COMPANY NAME and DATE.
- PDF format; PDF must be “to size” of ad space purchased.
- PDF must be created as “Press quality” in CMYK with 300 dpi resolution. (If you supply an ad or a PDF formatted as RGB, the colors you see on the screen may not be what you see in print.) Spot colors should not be used.
- Do not include bleeds or registration marks on the PDF. Make sure to select “crop image data to frames.”
- Fonts should be embedded in the PDF (or outline fonts prior to PDF creation to ensure proper imaging.)
- Original artwork before conversion to PDF must be created at high resolution at size intended for use, and in CMYK format. All photos within the original artwork should be CMYK at 300 dpi (be aware that grabbing images from webpages will not yield good results as those files are low resolution.) This will ensure quality conversion of these images in the PDF. (If you supply an ad or a PDF formatted as RGB, the colors you see on the screen may not be what you see in print.) Spot colors should not be used.
- JPG files may be submitted as an alternative, but these must also be “to size” at 300 dpi and CMYK. (PDF files created from your layout or art program will have better quality.) All original files should be created at high resolution CMYK in order to yield best results when converted to press quality PDF.
- If you scan a business card, please scan at actual size at 300 dpi and CMYK. Submitting this as a PDF may offer better print quality than a JPG file.