Mt. Airy Learning Tree returns with new classes beginning April 18th! Classes will be held from April to June, and several of them will be held here at Cliveden in the Carriage House Visitor Center. Spots are filling up quickly, visit their website to sign up today!
The spring classes at Cliveden are:
- Yoga for Body Awareness: Every Monday evening, April 18th – June 13th, 7pm to 8pm
- Better Peepers: April 23rd & 30th, 10am to 12pm
- Growing Herbs for Health: May 14th, 1pm to 3pm
- Stories & Landscapes: The History of Cliveden: May 10th & 14th, 10am to 11:30am
- Wine Tasting: Spotlight on Chile: May 17th & 24th, 7pm to 9pm
- Artistic Journaling for Healing and Wellness after Addiction: May 18th to June 8th, 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Facelifting 2.0: May 31st to June 21st, 7pm to 8pm
To sign up and learn more, visit their website.
Note: Attendees are required to wear masks.