Sign up today!
WMAN Historical Preservation Initiative and Cliveden invite you to attend three workshops about the care of materials commonly found in old homes, with a range of topics including weatherstripping, plaster repair, and repointing. Workshops take place on Wednesdays in October, from 6:30pm to 8pm:
- Window Workshop: Wednesday, October 4th
- Interior Plaster Workshop: Wednesday, October 11th
- Masonry - Mortar and Brick Workshop: Wednesday, October 18th
Online registration is recommended, space is limited. A donation is suggested: $10 per workshop or $25 for all three. To sign up for the workshops, use the button below.
The workshops will be held in the Cliveden Carriage House, located at 98 E. Cliveden Street, 19119.
The building is near the corner of Cliveden and Morton Streets. The Carriage House is wheelchair accessible.
Street parking is available in the surrounding residential neighborhood.
The following bus and train routes can be taken to reach Cliveden:
SEPTA Bus Routes
- 18 Bus: Fox Chase to Cedarbrook Plaza
- 23 Bus: Center City to Chestnut Hill
- H Bus: Broad-Erie to Cheltenham-Ogontz
- XH Bus: Broad-Erie to Cheltenham-Ogontz
SEPTA Regional Lines
Chestnut Hill East Regional Line: Travels to and from Center City Philadelphia
Chestnut Hill West Regional Line: Travels to and from Center City Philadelphia