Tour one of America's great historic sites!
Cliveden tours are available Thursdays to Sundays, 12pm to 4pm. Tours begin on the hour; the last tour of the day begins at 3pm. Tours are limited to groups of 10 people. All visitors are required to wear masks during tours and in all buildings.
Tours begin in the Carriage House Visitor Center, where visitors will be greeted by a Cliveden Interpreter. After the introduction, visitors will be guided to and through the grounds and Main House.
Tours can be scheduled in advance of your visit! Schedule a tour today through our online form at the bottom of the page.
Friends of Cliveden Members: Free
Children 6 Years & Younger: Free
- Please meet in front of the Carriage House to begin the tour.
- Groups are welcome to eat lunch outside on the grounds. Please be sure that all trash is thrown away.
- Please do not climb on the trees.
- All visitors must wear masks while on tours and on Cliveden’s grounds. Practice physical distancing of six feet or more when interacting with those outside of your household.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone who is sick. Wash your hands and follow CDC guidance on personal hygiene before you visit.
- Help yourself to Cliveden’s scavenger hunts, bingo cards and other information to learn more about history of the site and community.
- Dogs are welcome on Cliveden's grounds! All dogs must be leashed and please clean up after them.