Tour one of America's great historic sites!
Friends of Cliveden Members: Free
Children 6 Years & Younger: Free
Indoor Tours, Thursday - Saturday, 1 pm
Indoor tours of the Cliveden Main House and Carriage House feature the current exhibit Preserving & Adapting their World: The Women of Cliveden. Tours will last about one hour.
Outdoor Tours, Thursday - Saturday, 2:30 pm
Outdoor tours will focus on the history of Cliveden. Tours will last about 45 minutes. Advanced registration and payment are required.
Advanced registration and payment are required for all tours. Tours will be limited to 8 guests and masks are required. To schedule, please contact Carolyn Wallace at 215-848-3680, by email at email@example.com or fill out the form below. Please be sure to check our website and social media accounts for up-to-date tour information.
Visitors are required to wear masks in all indoor spaces.
- Please meet in front of the Carriage House to begin the tour.
- Groups are welcome to eat lunch outside on the grounds. Please be sure that all trash is thrown away.
- Please do not climb on the trees.
- All visitors must wear masks while on tours and on Cliveden’s grounds. Practice physical distancing of six feet or more when interacting with those outside of your household.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or have come into contact with someone who is sick. Wash your hands and follow CDC guidance on personal hygiene before you visit.
- Help yourself to Cliveden’s scavenger hunts, bingo cards and other information to learn more about history of the site and community.
- Dogs are welcome on Cliveden's grounds! All dogs must be leashed and please clean up after them.